EBay is one of the best platforms where you and sell or buy any kind of items at a nominal rate. Luckily, it also enables users to make proper utilization of a PayPal account to pay for your products. However, if you are one of those who are seeking the same, you must link your PayPal account to your eBay accounts. Once you add a PayPal account to your account, you don’t need to enter your banking credentials every time you make payment at checkout. On the other hand, you might face some technical errors and problems while doing the same. In such a case, you should contact the eBay Support Department Number as quickly as possible.
Apart from that, you have to refer to the blog below, if you are seeking a way to link or unlink a PayPal account. So, what you need to do is to read out the blog post carefully for a perfect source of information.
How Can I Link Your PayPal Account To Your EBay Account?
Following are the steps and guidelines to link your PayPal accounts to your eBay account:
- Firstly, you have to navigate to the ‘Account’ section from the ‘My eBay’ section after logging in to your account.
- In the next step, you will need to choose the ‘PayPal Account’ section.
- Apart from that, you should simply opt for the option that says ‘Link My PayPal Account’.
- In addition to this, you will reach out to a new page where you have to sign in to PayPal.
- As quickly you sign in to your PayPal account, you will be able to complete the process.
By reefing to these steps, you will be able to link your PayPal account directly to your eBay account. However, you should keep in mind that you can only make use of a PayPal account through your eBay account. Besides, if you are one of those who are looking to unlink your accounts, don’t worry. What you can do is to implement follow the steps above to do the same.
Here’s How You Can Unlink Your PayPal Account From Your eBay Account:
- You have to follow the steps above until an option that says ‘Unlink Accounts’ link.
- It will be available on the ‘PayPal Account’ section of the ‘My eBay’ option.
- Once you tap on it, you will be able to unlink your PayPal account from your eBay account with ease.
What Would You Do If You Are Looking To Change Your PayPal Account?
To make use of a different PayPal account, you have to go through the following instructions and steps:
- First of all, you need to go to the ‘My eBay’ section to choose the ‘Account’ option.
- In the next step, you should simply opt for the ‘PayPal Account’ option.
- As you select the same issues, you’ll be able to reach out to the PayPal section to update your information.
- Apart from that, you can also consider choosing the ‘Change link’ optionafter choosing PayPal as your default payment mode.
In this way, you can seamlessly change your PayPal account from your eBay account with optimum ease.
What Is eBay Support Department Number?
The eBay Support Department Number is one of the best ways to get in touch with eBay customer care representatives.As instantly as you get in touch with these specialists, you can have the best treatment to your problems. Here, they will help you to rectify the whole host of your hurdles and problems in no time.
How To Contact eBay Legal Department?
To contact eBay legal department, you have to go through the following instructions:
- Start by logging in to your eBay account and then go to the top of most pages to tap the ‘Click Help & Contact’ option.
- Moreover, you need to choose the topic and a suitable solution will appear.
- Hereafter, you will be able to resolve your issue by implementing the solutions without wasting your time.
How Do I Contact eBay Department Customer Service?
Are you one of those who are looking to contact the eBay department customer service?All you have to do is to call at eBay Support Department Number without making any delay. Here, you can have the best troubleshooting assistance from professionals. Furthermore, you will be able to get the right information to fulfill your needs in a hassle-free manner. On the other hand, you can also take more information by referring to our website anytime anywhere.