To protect your eBay account, you have to keep your contact information up to date. For that, you have to change your phone number, email address, and residential address from time to time. If you change such details on a regular basis, the officials will be able to get in touch with you about your eBay account. So, if you are one of those eBay users who are looking to change the contact information of their eBay accounts, don’t worry. In the blog below, you can come to know the right procedure in a step by step manner.Besides, if you have any confusion regarding the same, you can Speak To Someone At eBay for aid.
Take A Glance At The Procedure To Change Your Phone Number:
To change the phone number of your eBay account, you have to follow these instructions as carefully as possible:
- Firstly, you have to log in to your account and then navigate to the ‘Personal information’ in the ‘My eBay’ section.
- Hereafter, you need to choose the ‘Edit’ option that you can find it out next to the phone number.
- Now, you will have to your new phone number and then opt for the ‘Confirm’ option.
- Besides, you will also receive a PIN code via text message on your registered mobile number.
- In the next step, you need to input the PIN you received and then tap on the ‘Continue’option.
- Follow the instructions to complete the procedure of updating your phone number in your eBay account.
Have A Glance At The Procedure To Change Your Registered Email Address:
Follow these steps in a proper manner if you’re one of those who’re looking to update your registered email address:
- Start by logging into your eBay account and then reach out to the Personal information from the My-eBay section.
- Furthermore, you need to choose the option ‘Edit’ available next to the registered email address.
- Hereafter, you will have to enter a new email address for your eBay account and thenenter the verification code.
- After that, you have to select the ‘Save’ option and then verify your new address by following on-screen instructions.
Here’s How Do I Change My Registration Address From eBay Account?
During the course of setting up your eBay account, you add a registration address. However, you have to keep your main address up to date so that you won’t face any hassle in getting your products at your doorstep. To change your registration address from your eBay account, follow these guidelines:
- First of all, you need to navigate through the Personal information and then move ahead.
- Moreover, you’ve to select the ‘Edit’ option that you can find it out next to the ‘Owner name, address’ option.
- Apart from that, you have to enter your new address and select the ‘Save’ option after reviewing your changes.
By following the above steps, you can change the address of your eBay account with optimum ease.
Can I Speak To Someone At eBay?
Yes, you can easily Speak To Someone At eBay by making use of the right communication mediums with ease.
How Do I Speak To AnAmerican On eBay?
You can contact the eBay customer care executives even if you are an American. Here, you will get in contact with the American representative of eBay if you have any queries.
How Do I Talk To A Live Person At eBay?
There is a separate help section available on the official website of eBay. Here, you will come across some easy instructions through which you can easily talk to a live person at eBay.
How Do I Talk To A Manager On eBay?
To talk to a manager on eBay, you have to follow a hierarchy in a proper manner. Simply put, you have to first approach a customer care executive of the eBay department. If you didn’t get the right solution, you have to approach the higher authority. In this way, you will be able to have a word with an eBay manager according to your needs and requirements.
How Do I Speak To An eBay Representative?
To Speak To Someone At eBay, you should find a convenient mode and a phone number can be the right option.It connects you to eBay representatives who listen to your problems and provide you with the right solution.
Furthermore, you have to fetch detailed solutions and information regarding the same. For that, you have to quickly visit our website either on your mobile or computer system.