The cash app is a wallet which allows a user to create an account to facilitate sending and receiving money. It works similarly as a bank account while it is easy to set up. Despite that, some people tend to forget their account details and might seek to access old cash app account.
There is one method that requires a customer to create a new cash app account using separate credentials. Separate credentials are required since the cash app does not accept more than one account with identical credential, whether it is a phone number or an email.
The cash app helps users to reach their old account using multiple ways. These approaches require you to contact the cash app help and follow the protocol as per their instructions.
First, you have to sign up for a new account using separate credentials. Follow these steps for further actions.
- Access the Cash App and tap the profile icon.
- Navigate to the bottom to the personal tab and press on it.
- You need to enter your old phone number linked with your blocked account.
- Besides, you can use the email id linked to your old Cash App account
- Here, you will get access to your old and blocked Cash App account.
- Besides, you can report it to the cash app customer service and ask for help to get the access of your blocked account again.
If you have valid credentials, you have to provide your phone number and email address. You will receive a one-time code through the message you need to send to the cash app.
The customer might have lost his/her legitimate credentials, however he/she needs to access the old cash app account. It needs a different set of procedures if there is a need to access the cash app account.
However, there is no such option which allows you to contact the cash app support over a call. Still, users make their way to access the old account by accessing the support option. But, if there is no account access, how do you make a request to the cash app support. Thus, you have to create a new account also.
Follow these steps to get your cash app unlock account.
- Once you finish the sign up process, you have to login into the cash app using new credentials.
- Navigate to the profile at the left corner of the cash app home screen.
- Select the option “Support” when you slide down to the bottom.
- Choose the “Can’t access my account” from multiple options
- Once you submit the request, you will receive the confirmation email from Cash App support as well as you get the time to unlock the account.
- You have to provide the accurate details during the verification which allows your account activated successfully.
In case, you've forgotten your phone number. You can get access to your old cash app account. In this process, the cash app helps you to access old cash account, but you should provide legitimate details in response to the cash app. You will get an option to merge a newly created account to the old account. In this way, you can easily access your old cash app account without any hassle.
The cash app allows the users to send up to $250 in a week with an unverified account while it can be go up to the $7500 in a week. Thus, it is a great platform to utilize the digital payment services.