Yahoo is a reckoned name many of us have been familiar with. It is one of the trusted and oldest email platforms that provide a wide range of features to worldwide users. With Yahoo, you can have multiple features including search engine, instant chat, live video chat, news forecasting, and many more. People are using it everywhere right from home to offices. Yahoo email service helps in browsing, sending & receiving emails, and chatting. If you are locked out of your account then you cannot make use of any of the features. So know how to unlock the yahoo account from the expert’s team.
it is obvious to face technical issues no matter how reliable the brand is. So, connect with professionals of yahoo for immediate tech support.
Why am I locked out of my Yahoo email account?
To get started with the solving of this locking problem, you will need to find out its root cause. Some of the reasons that cause this error to happen are:
- If you are using your yahoo account at different locations at the time
- Trying to access the account with an incorrect password multiple times
- If there is any suspicious activity on your yahoo account
- Someone is trying to hack your Yahoo account.
- Also, when there is a spam mark by recipients on getting the invaluable message
- If trying to send bulk emails more than the limit.
Though these issues are temporary, they will get resolved automatically in a few hours. Most of the time, it just takes 12 hours to fix automatically. If you want to access your account before this then consider talking to the technical team for guidance.
How do I unblock my Yahoo email account?
Whenever you try login into your account, the cookie gets stored on the Yahoo servers. These help your Yahoo account to recognize the activity for further references. When someone tries to sign in using the wrong credentials then cookies are deleted. When this number of sign-in attempts is crossed, cookies get expire. This makes Yahoo think that someone is trying to hack your account or doing any suspicious activity. Therefore, your accounts get locked for a maximum of 24 hours.
To unlock yahoo account, you just need to enter the correct credentials from a different server for the formation of new cookies. With this, you will be able to get the glitch to be fixed instantly.
How can I unlock my Yahoo mail account?
If the problem persists then you need to go through the POP and IMAP settings. Just follow all these instructions:
- First of all, you need to remove POP and IMAP settings from the email client software.
- In this step, you just need to revoke the access of third party software and applications.
- Finally, try to make use of another web browser to re-open your account.
In the case of technical help, you are needed to contact Yahoo’s experienced technical team. You can directly call to talk to the technical professionals and describe your technical issues to them. After this, experts will guide you over the phone call about the troubleshooting steps. You’re free to speak to the Yahoo support team executives any time of the day to get solutions.